In reaction to Joe Wilson's TRUTHFUL outburst during Barry's speech last week, the Democrats passed new House Rules today abridging the freedom of speech. From now on the Democrats will be policing what is said about Chairman Mao.....I mean Barack Obama on the house floor. One more example of the complete and utter disdain these leftists have for our founding document.
Here is the list of THINGS THAT CANNOT BE SAID on the House floor.
• call the President a “liar.”
• call the President a “hypocrite.”
• describe the President’s veto of a bill as “cowardly.”
• charge that the President has been “intellectually dishonest.”
• refer to the President as “giving aid and comfort to the enemy.”
• refer to alleged “sexual misconduct on the President’s part.”
(Click the above list to see the full Glen Thrush article.)
Meanwhile, where were these people when this BullSh#t happened?