Saturday, September 12, 2009

Huge Counter Protest At Quincy.

3. Yes, 3 counter protesters showed up at The Quincy Tea Party. I was almost persuaded by the gentleman's "Smash CapitOlism" sign. GENIUS!

Despite their counter protest many people including myself spoke to these guys and welcomed them. Two of them appeared to be veterans. One had an Army jacket on and another had a USMC tattoo. I thanked them both for their service. They left pretty quick, probably because they didn't get the reaction they were looking for.

Seems to me I remember a conservative entering a pro-Obama rally and being told to leave because they didn't agree. And that guy wasn't there to protest but merely to observe. That's the difference between libs and conservatives. Libs claim to have the monopoly on tolerance while conservatives are the truly tolerant ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment