Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Barry Is In St Louis Wednesday. Time To Saddle Up, Tea Party!

Tea party protest on Wednesday is 5:00 downtown (800 Washington Ave.). This is where the national media will be. Downtown's images will move America. How we turn out for this event will determine how the 2010 protest and election season starts. All eyes are on St. Louis. LET'S NOT DISAPPOINT.

9:45 a.m. Congressman Akin's rally at St. Charles Convention Center
5:00 p.m. Muster for the street theatre protest in lot at 9th between Lucas and Delmar
5:00 - 7:00 p.m.: Traditional street protest of this President, the Carnies, and Claire.
7:00 p.m.: Get out of there. Leave in groups of three or more. Do not be the last one. Be aware of your surroundings and who's near you.
All Time: Obey the police and Secret Service. Have a trusted buddy with you. Keep an eye on your camcorder. Do not bring valuables. Avoid direct confrontations with the other side.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could join our St. Louis Tea Party today. I'm with you in heart, spirit and prayer!!

    Stay safe.
    SallyW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little nervous about going into this hostile environment, but what can they do to a 75-year-old lady? I just hope there are plenty of cameras around when they try to do to me what they did to Mr. Gladney -- to see me whup 'em!

    ReplyDelete